Representative: Iciar Alvarado Rus (CEO)
Trade name: Itzi Vang Portfolio
Address of seller: Isla Cabrera 56 pt 23, 46026 Valencia
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information relating to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationship between users and myself as the person responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you are aware of these terms before continuing your navigation.
Iciar Alvarado, as the person responsible for this website, is committed to process the information of my users and clients with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of my users’ personal data.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General conditions of use
The present General Conditions regulate the use (including the mere access) of the web pages, members of the Itzi Vang Portfolio web site, including the contents and services made available in them. Any person who accesses the web, https://itzivang.com accepts to be subject to the General Conditions in force at every moment of the portal https://itzivang.com.
Personal data I collect and how I do it
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed and accepts that the access to the present web does not suppose, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Itzi Vang Portfolio. In this way, the user commits himself to use the web site, its services and contents without infringing the current legislation, the good faith and the public order.
It is forbidden the use of the web, with illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, can cause damage or impede the normal functioning of the web site. With regard to the contents of this website, it is forbidden:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, when the aim is to misuse the content.
- Any infringement of the rights of the provider or of me as legitimate owner
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the web, https://itzivang.com the user commits himself not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Itzi Vang Portfolio or third parties or that could damage, render useless or overload the portal https://itzivang.com or that could prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
Nevertheless, the user must be aware that the security measures of the computer systems in Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, https://itzivang.com cannot guarantee the non-existence of malware or other elements that can produce alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in his electronic documents and files contained in them, although I put all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these damaging elements.
Dispute resolution platform
I also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission, which is available at the following link:
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of Iciar Alvarado, are expressly prohibited. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Iciar Alvarado.
The user knows and accepts that the whole of the website, including but not limited to the text, software, contents (including structure, selection, order and presentation of the same), podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify this circumstance to Iciar Alvarado indicating:
- Personal details of the data subject who is the holder of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation under which he/she is acting in the event that the complaint is submitted by a third party other than the data subject.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party accepts responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The pages of the https://itzivang.com website provide links to other websites and content owned by third parties such as:
- Content from other blogs
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
Iciar Alvarado does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website, or of its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or use contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider shall not be liable under any circumstances for any damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
This LEGAL NOTICE as well as the rest of the contents of the website are governed by Spanish law, and any dispute, claim or controversy regarding the same shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Valencia.
Should any user have any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments about the https://itzivang.com portal, please contact moc.gnavizti@olleh.